Daily usage of Thymuskin FORTE Shampoo helps against strong androgenetic (hereditary) hair loss. It is used especially in case of long term problems, to treat damaged and exhausted hair & scalp. Furthermore the FORTE system is used during chemotherapy. The cleansing- & caring shampoo gently cleans the scalp from dirt and already supplies it with the active agent. This way the scalp gets prepared for the treatment with the Thymuskin Scalp Serum. Thymuskin FORTE Shampoo contents a +100% higher dosage of the active ingredient complex GKL-02. It is highly effective, contents additional caring properties and is free of harmful side effects.
· Against strong hair loss & activates new hair growth
· For damaged, exhausted hair
· For intensive supply needs due to damaged hair condition.
· +100% of GKL-02 active complex against strong hair loss combined with supply deficency
· Strengthens immune defense and regeneration of hair follicle
· Highly effective, free of harmful side effects + caring properties
· System: shampoo & treatment serum for combined daily usage
· Mix & match with all Thymuskin Scalp-Treatment Serums (MED, CLASSIC, FORTE)
How to use
Using Thymuskin is very easy. Wash your hair with Thymuskin shampoo and leave it on for a short while before rinsing. Dry your hair with a towel. Avoid using a blow-dryer because this dries out hair and scalp. Now part your hair and massage in the treatment lotion with your fingertips. Repeat until serum is scalp wide applied.
All Thymuskin preparations are concentrated, use it sparingly. We recommend: Use less but frequently.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SOYAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL HYDROLYZED SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM IMINODISUCCINATE,
HYDROLYZED SILK, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL
THYMUSKIN® FORTE Shampoos are free of silicone, parabene, perfume and free of bovine ingredients