Nourisil MD Silicone Scar Gel 30g has been developed for the prevention and management of new and old keloids and hypertrophic scars that result from an accident, surgery, burns, C-section, breast surgery, acne, or cuts.
It contains a unique blend of 5 silicones and Vitamin E to help heal scars. Nourisil MD is proven to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching, pain and discomfort of scars and reduce any associated redness.
Nourisil™ MD helps to:
- flatten, soften, and smooth raised scars
- relieve itching associated with scars
- reduce redness and discoloration
- prevent abnormal and excessive scar formation
It contains a unique blend of five silicones and vitamin E to maintain the skin’s moisture balance while reducing the scar.
Benefits of Nourisil™ MD
- Forms an invisible layer that hydrates and protects scars
- Sun blocks and cosmetics can be applied afterwards
- Easy to apply onto scars on all areas of the skin, including the face and joints, once the skin is intact
- Suitable for use on all skin types and on children
Nourisil™ MD should be applied twice daily once the wound has closed. The recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For larger or older scars, longer treatment may be required.
Who Should Use Nourisil MD Silicone Scar Gel?
Nourisil MD scar gel has been developed as a scar healing treatment. Nourisil MD scar gel treats and prevents old and new scars, including keloid and hypertrophic, which result from medical and cosmetic surgery, wounds, trauma or burns. Nourisil MD scar gel contains safe ingredients and is suitable for the use of skin types of all ethnic background and on children.
Medical Surgery such as C-Section, cardiac surgery or skin biopsies
Cosmetic Surgery such as breast augmentation or tummy tuck
Wounds and Trauma